Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers are being manufactured in 3 classes like, TEMA mechanical standard class R, Class C and class B exchaners. Class R for severe requirement in petroleum, class C for moderate and general process requirement, Class B for chemical Process Services. Shell & tube heat exchangees are being designed and manufactured in a wide range of design pressure and temperature and can be defined as:
- Split-ring floating heacd exchanger with removable channel and cover.
- U-tube exchanger with Bonet type stationery head, split flow shell.
- Pul through floating head kkettle type stationery head integral with tube sheet.
- Fixed tube sheet exchanger with removable channnel and cover, bonnet type Rear head milti pass shell.
- Fixed tube sheet exchanger having stationery rear heads integral with tube sheets, single pass shell.